The call for papers is open to anyone who submits an abstract of their research on a topic related to the different tracks of the conference.
In order to participate, applicants must:
- Complete the paper submission process, where they must include a summary and information about the author(s).
- All submitted summaries will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. Authors of accepted papers will be notified via email and the papers will be published on the website.
Schedule and paper selection process
• Submission opens: June 21, 2016.
• Abstracts accepted: June 21 to August 5.
The paper submission form must be complete, with the summary and paper/author information included. The maximum number of authors per paper is four.
Logos should not be included in summaries or final papers.
• Evaluation of submissions by the Scientific Committee: August 9 to August 19.
• Announcement of accepted papers: August 29.