Participants of Poder Hacer, Mexico City’s first international conference on creative cities, will be able to:
• Get to know national and international agents, thinkers, and experts in creativity.
• Share experiences and views about the state of creativity, new creative models, and visions for the future in different urban contexts.
• Receive a certificate of attendance accredited by our partner institutions.
• Pick up proposals and visions for the future of creativity in Mexico City and have a hand in the content that will nourish its creative public policies.
• Enjoy artistic and cultural activities like performances, talks, public programming, and guided walking tours to explore the city.
The first step to attend to Poder Hacer is to fill the following application form. To conclude the registration, please confirm your info at the Laboratorio Arte Alameda on September 23-24.
Poder Hacer and all associated activities are free of charge.
* Press? If you are interested in covering Poder Hacer, send an email to email@example.com asking for accreditations.